Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Its okay to make mistakes

Mel - I miss you. so much, its semi-not funny. also, a word to all: its okay to make mistakes. and i dont just say this because i'm on my fourth glass of wine...but I've recently made several - without realizing it - and have since found myself in a shitty situation.

Suffice it to say, i confused my need for a socal vacation with a desire to move back here (to southern california), and promptly started living alone. dont get me wrong - my beachfront apartment is amazing - but theres no one here to share it with (more on this later, mel). anyways, I'm trying to get back east to my friends, and thank GOD ive got this blog to lean on.

...that said: NICOLE RITCHIE WAS IN JAIL FOR ONLY 84 MINUTES? what the FUCK?!?!! its about time i started driving the wrong way on freeways.

Also: brangelina: I'm officially over them (more later). Shes so pathetically hetero-boring I want to cut myself to stay awake while reading her blog coverage...and brad's just lame.

Lastly: never underestimate the importance of friends. It's funny...I moved to Philly without knowing a soul...and when I moved away 4 months ago - I felt like I was leaving my world behind. Since then, I've spent the last 3 months of my life trying to get back. Thank god for Mel. And joey. And Mike, Nick, Kyle...screw it: thank god for Stoli. And heres to the start of a promising future of wittier, more on-point blogs for our adoring public. now excuse me, but I've got to go vomit.

1 comment: