- Live in
. San Francisco
- Consistently work out on a daily basis again.
- Buy a house/townhouse/condo. Anything really with separate rooms that no one else owns.
- Get a breakout role in a feature film and be on my way to living in the Hollywood Hills with paparazzi hiding in my bushes. But only so I can throw things at them and flash them commando style and have them really, really care.
- Take gourmet cooking classes so I can cook something resembling anything other than the art that is mixing three cereals in a drinking cup.
- Date a soft spoken, intelligent guy who is simultaneously cute, wears good jeans, has hot sneakers, is okay with the metro label and isn't in any way, shape or form pretentious, obnoxious, jealous or in any other way identifies with the term douchebaggery. Oh, and has dark hair and is tall.
- Have someone fabulous help me decorate my apartment with antiques and garage sale treasures.
South Africaand Australia.
- Bust out a PhD or PsyD in the minimum amount of time required and wow everyone at the dissertation committee with my unbelievable intelligence, quick wit and innovative hypotheses.
- Have a group of friends that all live in the same place at the same time and are content being there and haven't gone on to have families and babies and sell out.
- Get to a point where I don't think banking on your significant other's $ and/or having kids with no semblance of another part of your life is selling out.
- Sit front row at an amazing concert, an NBA finals game, the Academy Awards or any other supremely exciting event.
- Get a degree in something that I would never really think of getting a job in .
- Co-own a city coffee shop with a really awesome friend.
- Be financially stable enough to get weekly manicures and monthly massages and facials.
- Be a front runner protester in D.C. and have an excuse to go all out with crazy t-shirts and huge signs proclaiming extreme liberal and feminist ideas. Mostly because it would be hilarious, but a little bit because I would probably totally believe in it.
- Retire with the ability to have a huge SoHo loft, a glassed in home on the beach in Pacific Heights and a lovely little villa in Capri...or Tuscany.