Friday, March 2, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane.....

...wish I'd never have to come back again.
After counseling too many rape survivors, doing nothing but emotional eating, getting, on average, 4 hours of sleep a night, serving jappy, condescending, ugly penn bitches fat-free fro yo and writing the worst 20 page research paper i've ever written on loss/grief theory and its clinical implications.......i'm off to Florida for "Spring Break", bitches. And I swear to God, if it's not violently UV sunny every single day for seven days, I'm taking someone out. Cross your fingers that the plane doesn't crash. Then again......at least I wouldn't have to worry about configuring an appropriate resume, finding an apartment in an area where i won't die, finding a job and coming to terms that I have to be an adult when I get back......so, on second thought, just cross the fingers on one hand.

No comments: