Friday, February 1, 2008

I'm voting for the schizo on my corner...

I am worried that Hil won't win the nomination. And I really don't like Barack.
I was all excited about him and he's been a major letdown. I think he's figured out the ways in which to be the "cool liberal", but it just feels like such fluff. I just have this horrible image of him winning the whole damn thing and then being like..."Wait, what? Uhhhhh..."
Yeah, you fucking jackass....you actually have to have EX.PER.I.ENCE. And no, the Kennedys won't come help you now. Neither will Oprah. Because she's stupid.

There have been things that Hil has done that have put me off -- the war in Iraq, No Child Left Behind Act, etc., but there is a certain sense of genuine belief in our country and hope for it to be better again, and I mean who the hell has any hope in America anymore? Come on, you know everyone is secretly plotting to move to Canada. Well, except for those fucking rednecks and I'm sure Ryan Seacrest.

The fucking debate the other night really pissed me off with Obama using Bill's decision as something Hilary did. And when Hilary said that she was standing there and not her husband, that little catty attack of, "Well I can't remember who I'm running against sometimes".
Poor little John Edwards, "Hey guys...aren't there three people in this debate, not two?"


And now he's pulled out of the race. Great. So NOW, everyone's going to vote for Barack (because that's what Oprah told them to do), he's going to become the Democratic candidate and when it comes down to the real damn thing, we're going to be stuck back in Republican hell all over again because there's no way the fucking douche from Middle America is voting for a black dude, much less someone named BARACK OBAMA. "Oh hi, my name is Barack Obama and I'm the President of the United States of America. No, the USA. No, really, AMERICA!" Please. As if the US will ever become progressive enough to not pull the gender/race card every damn time.

This is all getting super annoying.

And I just can't regain my original excitement/respect for Obama after the whole Oprah thing. You know how much I loathe her presence.
Also, I think Hilary's tears were for real. But whether they were or not, it's fucking annoying that she's fucking criticized for being "too tough", then fucking blasted for shedding a tear. God forbid.

Whatever.
I hope everyone enjoys Mike Huckabee. Or should I say President Huckabee.
Hope you never get AIDS, pronounce your atheism or come out of the closet. He kills people like you. That's right....pro-life, pro death penalty. And no, I don't believe he sees a contradiction there.

No comments: