Friday, May 11, 2007

Why Paris Hilton Getting Arrested = Gift From God

So as my first official post, I'd like to discuss a topic near and dear to all of our hears: Paris Hilton. I know, I know...like the bitch doesn't get enough media attention already. But, thanks to a very wise and possibly intelligent California judge, our favorite valtrex spokeswoman will be heading off to the slammer for 45 days. Isn't it about TIME that someone finally said "hey, not only do you lack talent but you're going to jail for being a stupid, spoiled whore?" Methinks yes. And the icing on the cake? The fact that LAST MONTH Paris was caught on camera at some party hating on queers, dykes, jews, blacks, and pretty every possible racial mix that currently resides in California state penitentiaries. I mean, yeah, it sucks that they are basically making an example out of her (for public entertainment), but in the end, I think it'll be worth it. I mean, look at lil kim?! A year in the slammer, and shes fucking found Jesus. I can't WAIT for Paris to find God. And by 'God,' i mean "an angry mexican bull dyke post-op transvestite named 'Pat' who shares Paris' affinity for serious deep dicking."

No comments: