Monday, May 21, 2007

What is the 'good' in goodbye?


This is documentation of Sean leaving for SoCal today. Notice my face looks ten times sadder. Sean just looks like I said, "It's sexy face time". Which wouldn't have looked sexy face anyway. Although I'll cut him a break because he did have his Queer as Folk DVD set potentially confiscated.
Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves and then we have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos.


"No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth."


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Mel! I love the blog...hope you don't mind if I link it to my own. checkmymelonie.wordpress.com. Hope all is well!