Thursday, February 8, 2007

puke.puke.vomit.puke.

i would just like to send out a personal thank you to doug and joey for allowing me into a contaminated apartment and for making superbowl food from scratch, respectively, so as to directly contribute to this lovely little stomach bug that has left me puking for over 24 hours. i now know what the "maryland twist" was in joey's homemade clam chowder.
i would also just like to mention that i have thrown up about 4 times in my entire life, so all of THIS, was just wonderful. i literally could not move...which is really a ton of fun when you continue to throw up but don't have the energy to sit up. i had my mom on speed dial to have her come down and take care of me, but had to refrain myself from doing so given that i'm 24 years old and need to start acting liking it. today was the first day i have actually made it out of my bed onto my living room floor where i have been sitting with a can of lysol and just spraying it around me. i also had "the laundry lady" (yes i realize this is disturbing on many levels) pick up every last item of clothing, including my down comforter, and wash it all. trust me, it'll be the best 50 dollars i've ever spent.
and might i add, that all of this had better lead to significant weight loss for marathon's biggest loser.

incidentally, i'm watching Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee on the Food Network...which is make me feel even more nauseous...and I just don't understand how she's so thin. It's like Padma Lakshmi on Top Chef saying that she "lives for food". And now I have effectively made myself nauseous again.

No comments: