Sunday, February 25, 2007

whoa.

Um, has anyone seen that new Rembrandt commercial playing "Waterfall" by Griffin House? It has that guy and girl making out for like a full 30 seconds? Here, let me post it for you. The commercial ends and you actually have no idea what it's advertising because you're too blown away that two people have been on your screen making out up close for 30 seconds. Go ahead, try. Tell me if you remember the word 'Rembrandt' in there at all. You have to watch it about two more times before you realize it's for toothpaste. Um, so yeah. The next time someone asks me what my 'type' is, I'm just going to refer them to that ad. The guy in that commercial is so hot. I would like him to be my boyfriend. That's really all I have to say.




I'm going to watch the Oscars now and make up my own acceptance speech. God knows I've only been revising it since I was 1o. One day. In the words of Tyler Webb..."Make it happen".

No comments: